COMPETITIONS AND AWARDS:
- BOWL SHOWS
NEW! Excel Bowl Show Form...
Bowl Shows are held at each General Meeting and have two pre-determined classes and one open class. The December Bowl Show is the Championship show. All First Place winners from the previous 11 monthly shows are eligible.
For more information on bowl shows, Click Here.
- GROWTH CONTESTS
CAS holds two growth contests in each of two categories every year:
- The Plant Growth contests are started on a semi-annual basis in April and October.
- The Fish Growth Contests are started on a semi-annual basis in May and November.
- AQUARIST OF THE YEAR
Members are encouraged to accrue points throughout the year. Points are accrued through a variety of different aspects associated with the club. The member with the highest number of points at the end of the year is awarded the Aquarist of the Year Award.
- BAP - Breeders Awards Program - Gain Points and Awards for breeding fish. BAP Form
- AHAP - Aquarium Horticultural Awards Program - Gain Points and Awards for growing aquatic plants. AHAP Form
Jump to Competition:Bowl Show May Friday, May 06, 2016
Bowl ShowCompetition Date: 5/6/2016
Each Bowl Show has two pre-determined classes and one open class.
Remember: Only Flat Sided Containers will be accepted.
For More Information on Bowl Show Rules, Click Here
- Non-native killifish. All species not native to the US. Shown in pairs or twos with dividers if needed.
- Angels. Shown in pairs.
- Open Class.
This Website Created by: 2000 Web Design
Copyright © 2007 -
Colorado Aquarium Society