COMPETITIONS AND AWARDS:
- BOWL SHOWS
NEW! Excel Bowl Show Form...
Bowl Shows are held at each General Meeting and have two pre-determined classes and one open class. The December Bowl Show is the Championship show. All First Place winners from the previous 11 monthly shows are eligible.
For more information on bowl shows, Click Here.
- GROWTH CONTESTS
CAS holds two growth contests in each of two categories every year:
- The Plant Growth contests are started on a semi-annual basis in April and October.
- The Fish Growth Contests are started on a semi-annual basis in May and November.
- AQUARIST OF THE YEAR
Members are encouraged to accrue points throughout the year. Points are accrued through a variety of different aspects associated with the club. The member with the highest number of points at the end of the year is awarded the Aquarist of the Year Award.
- BAP - Breeders Awards Program - Gain Points and Awards for breeding fish. BAP Form
- AHAP - Aquarium Horticultural Awards Program - Gain Points and Awards for growing aquatic plants. AHAP Form
Jump to Competition:Bowl Show November Friday, November 06, 2015
Bowl ShowCompetition Date: 11/6/2015
Each Bowl Show has two pre-determined classes and one open class.
Remember: Only Flat Sided Containers will be accepted.
For More Information on Bowl Show Rules, Click Here
- Catfish. Shown as singles, smaller species better shown as pairs. (Excludes Catfish that have their own class.)
- Anabantoids, Gouramis, Paradise Fish, Climbing Perch, and Bettas other than male Betta Splendens. Shown in pairs, except for female Betta splendens. Use dividers if needed.
- Open Class.
This Website Created by: 2000 Web Design
Copyright © 2007 -
Colorado Aquarium Society